Just downloaded AZZ, and imported a load of card-files I had. Works great, except every word is underlined with a red wavy line. Does anyone know how I get rid of the red lines?The words appear this way because of the spellcheck engine. The local dictionary isn't configured to recognize the language contained in the cards. You can ignore it if you know your data is correct. It will not have any impact over your data.
AZZ Cardfile is Windows program that helps manage any personal information like addresses, phone numbers, references, notes, recipes.
It can serve as personal organizer, contact manager, address book, rolodex, personal information manager (PIM) or small database software. Replaces Microsoft Cardfile.
Modern customizable user interface, ease of use and extensive features makes this information management software equally suitable for business office or home use.
Main Features of the Software:
* Data files are compressed using zip algorithm
* Data files can be password protected
* Automatically creates (unless option is disabled) backup copy for each data file
* Wealth of options to customize the program options and user interface
* Number of cards on individual data file is unlimited
* Text and objects on each card can be formatted and organized in free form, similar to any text editor window (Word, Wordpad, Notepad)
* Besides text, insert images or other objects into cards, or an icon pointing to any file on your PC
* Import Microsoft Cardfile *.crd files and delimited text files (CSV) - which can be exported from MS Outlook, Access, Excel and many other
* Export data files to plain text, RTF and delimited text (CSV) files
* Merge several data files
* Select multiple cards in List for splitting to other file, printing or exporting
* Print all or selected only cards
* Print one card per page or continuous
* Print list of card Titles only
* Start program by clicking data files directly, or data files' icon
* Open data files stored on another PC through local network
* Cards can be plain text or Rich Text Format (RTF)
* Background colors for individual Cards or parts of text
* Filter-on-typing for extra fast search among Titles in List
* Search and search-replace text strings in cards
* Dial phone numbers using internal or Microsoft phone dialer
* Hyperlinks (Web and Email addresses) are recognized in text and when doubleclicked launch default browser or Email client
* Windows registry stores program position on screen, size and other options
* Minimize program window normally or to system tray
* Does not add files in other folders but it's own
* Does not require additional DLL, VBX, OCX, or database engines
* Does not contain advertisements, spyware or anything nasty